Not totally satisfied with your purchase? We want to make it right. That's why returns and exchanges at amordating.co.uk are easy.
- Non-member, Basic, Bronze and Silver Shopper: Actual cost of return shipping at the customer’s expense
- Gold Shopper: FREE (reimbursed)
Other than merchandise marked as FINAL SALE and/or REFURBISHED, you may return merchandise at our HQ or at amordating.co.uk for any reason within 14 days from the date you receive your merchandise, to receive a full refund via your original form of payment.*
In order to receive a refund to your original form of payment, returned merchandise must be unworn, in the original packaging and together with the original sales receipt or shipping invoice.
Additional terms and conditions applicable to returns and exchanges of merchandise include:
- Returns made after 14 days with an original sales receipt or shipping invoice will be issued as a merchandise credit regardless of original form of tender.*
- Exchanges made within 14 days with original sales receipt or shipping invoice will be issued as a credit on the original form of payment.
- Exchanges made after 14 days will be issued on a merchandise credit for any difference owed.
- Merchandise received as a gift may be returned or exchanged. If returned or exchanged at amordating.co.uk, any funds credited will be automatically issued on the original form of tender.
- If you return merchandise purchased with any amordating.co.uk Rewards or offers, you will be refunded only the final purchase price. Rewards and offers will not be reissued or re-credited, except for exchanges made on the same day of purchase.
- Returns made without the original sales receipt or shipping invoice will be issued on a merchandise credit equal to the current selling price of the merchandise. amordating.co.uk may limit the number of returns permitted without an original sales receipt or shipping invoice. Valid ID (driver's license, passport, military ID, or state issued photo ID card) is required for all returns without an original sales receipt or shipping invoice.
- Certain merchandise at amordating.co.uk is marked as 'FINAL SALE' and/or 'REFURBISHED'. Merchandise marked as FINAL SALE and/or REFURBISHED may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- Fragrances, dry shampoos, nail polish, facial care products, products containing alcohol, rechargeable batteries, and USB rechargeable devices (“Specialty Products”) are FINAL SALE and/or REFURBISHED and may not be returned or exchanged once opened or the original packaging or seal has been broken or removed.
- - Specialty Products cannot be returned to amordating.co.uk.
- amordating.co.uk Reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.